The present Roman Catholic church of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of the Church in Myscowa is a former Lemko Greek Catholic church dedicated to St. Paraskeva. It was built in 1796 on the site of the previous one, mentioned in 1581, and pulled down in the middle of the 18th century. After the resettlement of the Lemko people, the temple became a Roman Catholic church in 1949.
Unlike other local churches from the 18th century, it was built of stone, proving the wealth of the inhabitants of this richest and most populous village in the area. Today it is plastered, and the roof and the dome are covered with sheet metal.
Inside, fragments of the iconostasis have been preserved - the icons have been dismantled and displayed in various places of the temple, and the deacon's gate has been incorporated into the preserved fragment of the altar. On the left side, we can see the painting of the temple's patron - Paraskeva of the Balkans.
Next to the temple, there is a valuable wooden bell tower of pillar construction, topped with a wrought iron cross of intricate work, dating back to the time of construction of the church. Not renovated, it was deteriorating, and finally, although in 1985 it and the church were entered into the register of monuments, it was destroyed by a storm in the spring of 1986. In its place, a small brick belfry was erected with a bell from the historical predecessor.
A stone wall surrounds the entire church layout.