Wooden Greek Catholic church of the Relics of St. Nicholas from Lycian Myra to Bari, although built in the 20th century, is oriented. It retains the traditional log structure and features of the Lemko church, although without the tower above the women's gallery. While the presbytery and the nave are concealed by hipped hip roofs topped with spherical cupolas, the women's gallery has an ordinary three-slope roof. All of them are covered with sheet metal; above each; there are also original crosses with colored glass.
According to tradition, the church was built in 1934 on the site of the previous one from 1792. During World War II, the temple was seriously damaged, one of the exploding missiles started a fire that consumed the entire iconostasis. In unknown circumstances, liturgical books and utensils were lost.
After the war, the temple was used by the Roman Catholic church and, thanks to the help of the Lemko people across the ocean, it was renovated. Since the 1980s, the Greek Catholic liturgy has also been performed here, and in 2000 the church was permanently returned to the jurisdiction of the Greek Catholic Church, although today it serves the faithful of both rites.
The interior hides a beautiful iconostasis put together from 18th-century icons from non-existent churches in Ruszelczyce and Leszczawka, transferred here from the Orthodox Art Department of the Castle Museum in Łańcut. However, the most famous is Olchowiec for the church fair, which falls on the patronal feast of the church (May 22 in our time count), called Kermesz.
The temple is located on the yellow trail leading from Tylawa to the top of Baranie. Direct access leads through the original stone bridge over the Olchowczyk stream, dating back to the 19th century.