Szklarska Pass is located in the eastern part of Beskid Niski, at an altitude of 580 m between the peaks of Siwice (650 m a. s. l.) and Jawornik (761 m a. s. l.), at the regional road number 897 leading from Królik Polski to Daliowa. On the pass, there is a pillar shrine dated to the 18th century with the figure of St. Jan Nepomucen (John of Nepomuk).
Through the pass, there used to be an important trade route from Hungary to Poland. In reference to it, there is a trail "On the Hungarian route" created, which runs exactly like the old road and offers beautiful panoramas.
A bit further south of the pass, a symbolic gate to Jaśliska was erected on Szklarska Góra. You can admire the extensive panorama of the town mentioned above and the Jaśliski Landscape Park from this place. There is an inscription on the gate saying that this building was dedicated to John Paul II as "a greeting in these lands and a symbol of shelter in the mountains." Karol Wojtyła was in the vicinity of Jaśliska in 1957 and wandered from Polany Surowiczne through Bania to Daliowa.