The Orthodox Church of St. Michael the Archangel is situated in Zagórz (Stary Zagórz district), by the regional road No. 892 running towards Komańcza. It was created in 1836 initially as a Greek Catholic church, but after World War II it was altered to the Orthodox church. On 30th of September 1959 it was inscribed in the regist of monuments.
The Orthodox church is oriented and has one nave. Above the church porch (vestibule) there is an imposing two-storey tower - the lower part of it is plastered white and the upper part is covered with wood. The tower is topped with a spherical helmet with a lantern and a dome. The nave is built of stone, not plastered with semicircular windows. The temple is covered with a tin roof, single-ridge with a tower topped with a little dome. Inside the Orthodox church there is a historic iconostasis.
The Orthodox church is situated by the green trail that starts in Zagórz at the railway station and runs towards Lesko.