Radoszycka Pass is located at the height of 684 m. a.s.l. , in the main watershed ridge of the Carpathians, in the eastern part of Beskid Niski nearby Radoszyce. Since ancient times the Pass was significant, as it was one of the places where the trade route crossed the ridge of the Carpathians from south to north Europe. It was also a trade route between Poland and Hungary. From 2005 to 2007 the border crossing between Poland and Slovakia was functioning here, though the border infrastructure was located 3 km below on the Slovakian side in Palota village. The obelisk erected 1893 with the emblem of the Kingdom of Hungary, which was once a border mark is situated on the Pass. There is a blue border trail running from Jasiel towards Nowy Łupków, coinciding with the Slovakian red trail. On the pass there are also characteristic yellow and black signs of the route of "Brave Warrior Szwejk".