The Castle in Lesko is a late-Gothic building, the construction of which began in 1538, in a place where was a wooden structure. At that time, Piotr Kmita of the Szreniawa coat of arms took over the manor house of Lesko and decided to move his seat from nearby Sobienie to Lesko. He began building a fortalice surrounded by the wall. After the childless death of Piotr, the castle moved to Stadniccy family - descendants of his sister, who rebuilt the stronghold by adding a residential wing. In 1702 the castle was raided and burned by the Swedes. It was rebuilt only in the second half of the 18th century of an initiative of the new owner - Piotr Ossoliński. After the death of Józef, his daughter Maria, the wife of Józef Mniszch, became the next owner. In 1783 the castle was again consumed by the fire and after that was not used for a long time. In the beginning of the 19th century started the reconstruction of the castle which took almost 38 years. The reconstruction was designed by Krasicki's friend - Wincenty Pol, who gave it the shape of a Classicist-neo-Renaissance residence in the Italian style. This castle has prevailed to this day. During the World War II, the castle was again destroyed, the renovation began in 1954, with the purpose to create the recreation center of the Makoszowy mine. At present, a guesthouse belonging to the Gliwice Tourist Agency operates here under the name "Zamek".
This facility is located by the green trail from Zagórz to Zwierzyń.