The Museum of Millery and Countryside is located in Ustrzyki Dolne, just by the road leading to Lutowiska. It is the only museum in Poland that gives the opportunity to learn about complete lines for cleaning and grinding grain in modern drive mills.
The mill in Ustrzyki was built in 1925 and originally was dedicated for production of high-quality white flour, which at the time was much more expensive than wholemeal flour. The building survived in good condition the World War II and 6-year affiliation to USSR, but the new settlers who came here due to H-T Action did not find machines and other equipment of the mill. During the two-year break in the activity, the equipment was being collected, probably came here from some mill from Pomerania, as can be evidenced by the wooden structure based on the white pine growing north of Poland. Since 1953 the mill reactivated the activity, which lasted until 2007, when the mill was closed.
At present, a private Museum is in the mill, situated on 4 floors and 1100 m2 of space. Machines from the 19th century are presented within the permanent exhibition. The internal exhibition is complemented by an outdoor exhibition. Around the Museum numerous equipment and machines for growing land, cleaning and threshing grain, as well as grinding grin can be seen. All these devices were used in rural farms in the 19th and 20th century. At the site of the Museum is a café and restaurant where one can eat regional dishes such as hryczanyki and kisełycia.