It is a former Greek Catholic Church dedicated to oCare of Mother of God. Constructed probably at the beginning of the 18th century. After 1951, following the H-T Action, it was abandoned and the new residents used it as a warehouse., It was officially handed over to the Roman Catholic Church in March 1972.
The Orthodox church at Równia represents the Boyko style. It is a wooden temple with a log frame structure, oriented, tripartite with three domes. The presbytery, nave and women’s gallery are built on a square plan, but the nave is slightly wider and higher than the other parts of the building. The temple is covered with shingle. The equipment of the former Orthodox church did not survive. Several Icons, feretory and seven flags are located in the Museum in Łańcut. Today, in the temple above the altar one can admire the Baroque crucifix, which was donated by Bishop Józef Tokarczuk in 1973. Several tombstones have survived next to the church.
The Church at Równia is situated a few dozen meters from the main road of Ustrzyki Dolne – Hoszowczyk and from the blue trail.