The filial church in Żłobek is a former Greek Catholic Church of Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary of 1830. Located just next to the main road. It is a wooden building, orientated, covered with shingle, bipartite with a log frame structure. The Orthodox church clearly demonstrates the characteristics of the latinization of the temple, so reference in architecture to appearance of Latin churches. The individual parts are built on the plan of the rectangle, but the nave is slightly wider. Inside the church is modern equipment, some of the old icons can be seen in the Museum in Łańcut. After the correction of borders and resettlement Action H-T in 1951 the temple was abandoned. Until 1976 it served as a cone pearling mill (cones were stored, dried and the seeds were used to plant the surrounding hills with forest). Later it was taken over by the Roman Catholic Church. A wooden, post bell tower and a former Orthodox cemetery are next to the Orthodox church.