The Greek Catholic cemetery in Lutowiska is located just by the main road, on the left, driving from Smolnik side. Next to it are the green signs of the trail leading to the Sociologist Cottage on Otryt. Until the World War II this cemetery was also used by Roman Catholics, because Latin one was created only in the 20th century next to the church. The Greek Catholic cemetery functioned since the 18th century. Next to it was the Orthodox church from 1898, which was disassembled in 1980, and from the materials after demolition the church in Dwernik has been built. Entering the cemetery, just next to the fence is a miniature Orthodox church – which looks strikingly similar to the one in Bystre near Czarna. In the necropolis survived a dozen or so gravestones in different condition, both with inscriptions in Polish and Ukrainian. One of them catches attention – fenced with an iron fence, topped with a cross girded with a bunch of flowers, with a porcelain photograph of a little, 5-year-old boy –Tadzio Dulęba.