Resting place in Brzegi Górne

, 38-713 Brzegi Górne
49°08'30"N 22°34'06"E

Brzegi Górne, until 1968 called Berehy Górne (this name is also used until now) is a former widespread village, located between Wyżniańska Pass and Wyżna Pass, completely depopulated as part of the Operation Vistula in 1947. Only one building has survived here to this day.

Brzegi Górne is a place from where you can go to Połonina Wetlińska and Połonina Caryńska. That is why the ticket office of the Bieszczady National Park is located here. Additionally, there is a big paid parking lot, benches and tables where one can relax, toilets, litter bins, nearby Prowcza stream flows. One can also buy small souvenirs in the park booth. In the summer season it is also a popular stopping place for mini buses, which makes it much easier for tourists to move between the nearest towns. This place to rest is located at the intersection of regional road number 897 and the road running towards Nasiczne and Dwernik.

This place is on following trails

Get the app