The St. Paraskeva Temple is a Greek Catholic Orthodox Church, made of wood, located in Dobroslava village in Svidník district, Prešov Region.
The temple from 1705 is a tripartite cross-plan building with transverse nave standing on a high stone foundation. Its characteristic appearance includes three cupolas of uneven height topped with towers with domes. There are many different icons in the temple. The icon of the Last Judgment and the icon of St. Paraskeva with large dimensions with scenes from her life. The temple area is fenced. There is a cemetery inside the object.