Jalová

The village has a Greek Catholic Church of Saint George from 1792, and its official name is: "Greek Catholic wooden Temple of Saint George the Martyr". The church is one of the national cultural monuments of Slovakia. The temple itself has a simple log construction, which is built on a stone foundation.

The church offers a beautiful view of the countryside. One can admire the surrounding panorama, which consist mainly of rounded hills and rooftops of the buildings in Jalová village.

Get the app