Kalná Roztoka

The village has a Greek Catholic Church of Saint George from 1792, and its official name is: "Greek Catholic wooden Temple of Saint George the Martyr". The church is one of the national cultural monuments of Slovakia. The temple itself has a simple log construction, which is built on a stone foundation.

The church offers a beautiful view of the countryside. One can admire the surrounding panorama, which consist mainly of rounded hills and rooftops of the buildings in Jalová village.

This place is on following trails

Get the app