A Greek Catholic wooden church was built in 1773. It is dedicated to Saint Paraskeva. The church did not suffer any major damage even during two world wars.
The temple is tripartite, three-room, has three towers and three crosses. It is also characteristic because of the extremely high main tower.
The iconostasis is considered the national monument, has a five-row architecture and five floors. It is assumed that, like the throne, it can come from the mid-18th century. It contains fifth row icons under the main icons which is rare.
There is a massive wooden belfry based on low foundations at the north-west of the temple.
On the top a single-armed cross is mounted. Three bells are hung in the belfry.