The Orthodox Temple of Saint Michael the Archangel was built in 1740. It has two towers and is made entirely of wood. It is three-room Lemko Orthodox church. The iconostasis is dated on the time of the building's construction. The liturgical books embossed in Cyrillic in the mid-17th century in Lviv and other Ukrainian cities are valuable as well. The wooden belfry placed next to the temple is not original, it was built in 1956. Three bells hung from the bell tower in the tower.