In the village there is a wooden log structure church with three-room of the eastern rite of Saint Michael the Archangel from 1752. During the war operations of the Dukla-Prešov Operation, in the armored battle in the Death Valley in October and November 1944, the Orthodox church was damaged. Its inhabitants contributed to its renovation in 1945. The Orthodox church has been
a national monument since 1968. The curiosity of this temple is relatively narrow main tower. The roof of the temple and its towers are covered with shingle. The dominant feature of the exterior is the iconostasis, five-row on five floors. Inside, the walls have remnants of wall paintings.
At the north-west site of the temple, is a massive wooden bell tower, built on raised stone foundations