The Manor House was built on the site of medieval water castle, with a simple tower structure, surrounded by a moat. At the end of the 19th century it was rebuilt according to the model of French Baroque castlellums to today's monumental Renaissance form. The castle was damaged at the end of World War II, and destruction was completed by a fire in 1946, during which the shingle roof burned down. Later it was provisionally repaired, but the complete reconstruction of the building began in 1964 and took seven years. Thanks to the reconstruction, in its halls we can admire the skills of craftsmen and artists from Slovakia and from Europe.
At present, there is the Wyhorlackie Museum with an artistic, historical and nature exhibition.