On the edge of Skrabské village is an abandoned quarry, flooded with water, in which limestone marls were mined in the past. The history of the quarry is related to the first modern cement plant in Slovakia, which Jozef Benczúr founded in the village in 1856. At present, the quarry, or rather the lake which it has turned into, is a favorite destination of tourists from the nearby area. It is characterized by beautiful turquoise water, which creates a romantic scenery reminiscent of the American "wild west". The water in the quarry is clean, and some daredevils even bathe or jump into it at their own risk in the summer.