There is a Greek Catholic church of Saint Michael the Archangel from 1908 with precious icons. The original wooden church, which is in the middle of the village, regrettably did not survive. Behind the Church of Saint Michael, there are 200 years old lime trees in the cemetery.
One can also see a beautifully reconstructed old mill converted into a residential house in the village. It is situated just after the bridge to the left. It is not publicly available as it is a private home.
In the chapel at the cemetery is an icon of the procession Madonna painted on wood, which was created probably around 1700.