Wooden church – the Orthodox church from 1799. It is the Church of Most Holy Mother of God Protection.
In the middle of November 1944, in the village the front line was stabilizing for a few days. The whole area of Hunkoviec was mined. The enemy had numerous troops and military equipment nearby, especially tanks and artillery.
Most of the villages were destroyed during the war campaign. In the area are remains of trenches, shelters, as well as pits after grenades and bombs explosions to this day.