In the middle of the village there is a national monument - a Greek Catholic Church of the Protection of the Holy Mother of God, made of wood. The Church is from 1763. This is a typical Lemko type of tripartite and three-tower log structure temple from the Ruthenian-Ukrainian region. The decorations date back to the 17th and 18th century. There is the most precious and complete Rococo iconostasis in Slovakia with the altar of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary from 1780. The symbol of the "Divine Eye" was chosen to picture the icon of Christ the High Priest, which is rarely found in wooden temples.