The Orthodox Church of The Protection of the Holy Mother of God is a wooden Greek Catholic temple in Nižný Komárnik locality. It was constructed in 1938 nearby older temple which was damaged during the World War Iand after that demolished. It is the only church of Boyko type on the territory of Slovakia. The temple consists of a presbytery, nave and vestibule. Each part of the building has a tower with a dome and a cross. The roof of each part of the temple is made in the form of an octagon and covered with a wooden shingle. Next to the village by the road to the border crossing in Dukla is a monument of fights for the liberation of contemporary Czechoslovakia: a combat plane and a cannon.